Sunday, July 03, 2005

Something very strange is going on..

..with blogger. This afternoon I deleted about 20 posts and edited at least a dozen others. This evening, half the changes I made are undone. Plus, a comment I added to one of my posts was gone.

I don't understand this--it's like an earlier saved version of the blog replaced what was there. I've been playing on blogger for over a year, so I know how to delete things, yet this makes no sense to me.

Time for a good alternate universe theory...

4 comments:

:D said...

Or the government is just screwing w/ your head! If only you hadn't had that conversation they wouldn't be watching you now....lol

Jenny G said...

They must be having some problems. I'm STILL not having my comments e-mailed to me. I might e-mail them to see if they know what's up.

Anonymous said...

WHAT did I tell you about the alternate universe thing??

j said...

true, s.e.--I saw the first evidence with the "never happened" post on your blog.

BTW--I think the button you linked to on your blog--the "Cheer up, Emo Kid" one--in some small way got my mind going in this direction.

So you're partly to blame...