Tuesday, July 05, 2005

paranoia, brain destroyer...

I warned Kate about keeping stats and how it can make you paranoid. Thing is, getting about 90 hits+ a day right now, I don't bother much with specifics, but I know, for instance, that the majority of my visits come from the northeastern U.S. and western Canada. I see a little Finland flag, and I know that my friend R. visited from there.

But every so often a specific server of origin will tweak my interest. Look what came by this morning:


visitor


(you can click on it to see it full size)

Yeah, I guess maybe that "sleeper cell" comment I made in response to Camila's comment a few days ago wasn't all that wise...

7 comments:

Kate said...

Uh oh, the big boys are coming to getcha!

Anonymous said...

Oh, like the State Department is The Establishment. Everyone there was getting savaged all through the first term of the current president because they wouldn't play ball on Iraq, allegedly. At least they get your sense of humor. Don't count on the Pentagon for that.

Jenny G said...

You might want to wear your kevlar when you leave the house.

j said...

Leave the house! Are you insane?

hehe

Anonymous, your server of origin I noticed a while back, and I assume you visit from work--I'm glad you commented. I won't say where it's from but I thought it was kind of cool the first time I saw it.

J.

Anonymous said...

But wait--

they only stayed for 0 seconds, right? So i wouldn't sweat it...who knows though...

Jatue

j said...

Actually, that 0 seconds thing is misleading--if they don't reload the page, they could leave it there for 20 minutes and it would show 0 seconds, apparently.

Anonymous said...

OHHH. Then nevermind. Be afraid, be very afraid...

Jatue