Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sitting here at my muggle artifact...

My, that sounded geeky, didn't it?

I finished it yesterday morning--now my son can enjoy it without worrying that I'll grab it if he puts it down. Don't worry, no spoilers here--but I'd warn you to avoid Alex's last post if you haven't finished it yet--that's "five wall" on the right, but she's changed and moved the blog this week so I guess I should update the link.

Thus far, I know the following people have also finished it. Kate (less than 24 hours after it went on sale), Milly, B.G., Alex, and from a comment she made, Camila. If you want to give it your rating out of 10 without putting in spoilers do so. I'm saying 8 for this one. My least favorite was 5, which I'd give a 5.

I'm going to post some more emo poetry now, I think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH my gosh Alex is a butt.

Kate said...

I will give it an 8.75 out of 10, the .75 added for Harry/Ginny goodness. There better be more of that in the next book.

Milly Nez said...

HBP gets a hundred in my books. Whereas, OotP gets a negative 20.
I don't like being restricted one to ten.

Berkeley G. said...

I give it a 10! I love HP. If it hadn't made me cry for like a whole day then I might give it an 11...

Kate said...

After some careful thinking, I've decided to add two more points to my rating of 8.75. Which makes the book a 10.75 out of 10. That sounds about right.