Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Kid Who Sits Behind You Explains

The Catcher in the Rye

There's this kid named Holden Caufield and he's all upset on account of he's got two last names and no first names and he goes into the city and stays in a skanky hotel and gets drunk on rye whisky with the catcher from the New York Yankees and he messes around with this hooker chick but nothing really happens on account of he's probably gay and then he wants to hide in this big field of rye and grab little kids--which is kinda creepy if you ask me.

2 comments:

Milly Nez said...

Thanks dude. Actually sounds kind of interestin'. Specially th epart with the hooker and stuff.
Mayeb I'll try readin it again sometime.
Yo.

j said...

Like hey, no problem. I could help you with, like, all your assignments and I don't even charge except if you could score me a little choice herb from time to time...

(uh, is milly like a chick or dude name? Cuz I ain't no Holden Caufield)