Tuesday, August 21, 2007

There's 83 of them now...

I am now in Winnipeg. First time since I was four years old, actually. Not my (or most people's) idea of a vacation spot, but we're here for a wedding this coming weekend, and so it means the four of us are sharing one hotel room for a week--first time we've tried that since Disneyland a couple years ago.

I'm a bit lazy, so rather than write something new, I was just counting and I think the total is now 83 Cynical Career Counselor posts. This leads to a question: Got any new careers for him to try? Maybe they're getting a tad repetitive, but if there's anything you'd like to suggest, feel free.

If you haven't seen them, they should all still be in the old posts on this blog. Here are some links to some of the old ones:

Medical lab technician (they were shorter at the beginning)
Real Estate Agent
Corporate Lawyer
Bartender
Archaeologist
Architect
Police Officer

Go have a look if you missed them.

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

Have you done librarian?

j said...

http://herrdirektor.blogspot.com/2005/11/cynical-career-counsellor-explains_22.html

Gina Thompson said...

these are great. you should publish them... but you'd need to market them well. Don't let anyone steal them!

Berkeley G. said...

How about your profession, a teacher? I'm sure you've already done one on this, but just an idea. Or a dog whisperer, like the TV show? That could be really funny.
About your comment on my last post: I know, I really have got to get out of Alabama, and fast!