Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All 86 of them are there now

I've put all 86 of the Cynical Career Counselor posts on that site--four pages. Go here to see it.

It still needs a bit of tweaking--I want to probably get away from the 'centred' headers in the index, for instance--but I can do that over the next little while.

What a lot of my time I've spent writing all those. Now I realize why the masters took so long...

As always, if you want to request another career, let me know and I may give it a shot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont think we can see it because its a shaw site. i cant at least.... and i was really hoping to read herbalist tonight!

rh

j said...

thanks, rach--I had an error in all of the menus at the top--it should work now.

Unknown said...

I always wanted to be an archaeologist when I was young- I had visions of being a female Howard Carter, discovering another ancient pharoah's tomb. Don't ask how I got from there to the legal field!

j said...

Hmm--but I think all those pharoah's tomb type of archaeologists ended up dying mysteriously...