Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Kid Who Sits Behind You Explains

Waiting for Godot

Whoa, this Beckett dude is whacked! So there's like this weird place--our sub who made us read this said it was like purge-atory, which I think is like some place where bulemic chicks go puke. Anyway, there's these two dudes, Vladimir and Estrogen, and they're like all symbolic, but dude, I suck at figuring that out sometimes. The way I see it, Vladimir is all "I'm Russian and we're going to nuke you 'cause it's the cold war" and Estrogen is like "I'm a female hormone so be afraid", and they're waiting for this Godot dude who has like "god" in his name, but they don't seem to get that they keep repeating stuff, kind of like my old uncle Jake who keeps opening the door to let the cat in but the cat died like five years ago.

Anyway, they just talk hella long about crap and "giving birth astride the grave" which I think means that like one of their wives or moms or something was in a maternity ward over top of some hospital morgue and like maybe they could see through the vents down to the dead guys which would explain why these dudes are so freaky.

Oh, and like the sub dude showed us the movie and it had Zero Mostel--who was in that "Producers" movie my dad liked and the other guy was the original Penguin on the old Batman show--that show was all "Bam" "Pow" and waay more interesting than this boring drag.

3 comments:

katiedid said...

Frigging brilliant. I love it!

Berkeley G. said...

Hilarious! You just have to laugh, as pathetic as it may be, you just have to laugh.

Camila said...

oh, brilliantness.

particularly "i'm a female hormone so be afraid."

but i likes it all, i do.