Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's kind of Christmassy now...

There's about 6 inches of snow outside, and it's still falling pretty hard. We got our (real) tree up and decorated yesterday, and we're just having a peaceful Sunday inside with a fire in the fireplace and enjoying watching the weather outside.

I'm finished with the mini-musicals--two sold out shows--and have time to catch my breath, relax a bit and even post to my blog(s) again. After the holidays, of course, it gets nuts, but that's three weeks away.

So for my first offering, I quite enjoyed this (the result of enough free time to play on the internet and wander through blogs):

1 comment:

Camila said...

whoa! you know, all your protestations of "not all of canada is cold, silly americans" ring kind of hollow when it's fifty degrees here and you have six feet -- sorry, six inches, PRACTICALLY the same thing -- of snow!

Congrats on making it through the shows alive.