Monday, June 02, 2008

A lone tumbleweed drifts past...

Nobody's blogging anymore. Well, pretty much nobody. Here are some most recent posts:

Milly: May 27, but that was only a haiku

Camila: Recent, but the last one, perhaps

Katie H: May 16

Ella: April 11

Berkeley: May 25, but that was the first after a two-month hiatus

RS: March 16 (her birthday)

AD: May 28

RH: May 12

"Genevieve": May 4

Plus both Nylon and Patrick (Blue Moon Dementia) deleted their blogs.

However, on the bright side, I just rediscovered "Overheard in New York" so I've got something else to procrastinate with.

Also, kudos to neuroticmom who is still posting more than some of you. I just like to kill time by blogwandering, and you're all letting me down.

:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I (the divine ms. E.) actually am going to have to start a new blog (for reasons I'll be happy to explain via email) as I've made a major/interesting change that requires a bit more secrecy

Gina Thompson said...

I'm going to play the "first year teacher" card on this one.

Summer will allow for some updated pictures/blogging.

Summer, by the way, doesn't begin until June 21st for me. Our last day is June 20.