Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So very tired...

First of all, I edited the preceding CCC post a little bit. On reflection it seemed to pick on the asthma aspect a little too much.

The show opens a week Monday! This is crazy stressful time kids.

If you live in the vicinity and want to see some talented young folk, get your Guys and Dolls tickets soon.

Most who read this don't follow hockey even a little bit, but as a longsuffering Canucks fan, I am enjoying their current run. Looks like they'll be in the playoffs, and the first round will begin JUST AROUND THE TIME I'M OFF TO LONDON. *sigh*

I remember my parents were in England during one of the few decent playoff runs they had in the early 80s and my dad managed to see tiny bits of a couple games on random televisions there. I wonder if I had the games taped if I could avoid hearing anything at all about the results before I got home to watch them?

1 comment:

Berkeley G. said...

It's interesting that hockey is big there in Canada. Is it bigger than football? I'm not much into sports, but I'd rather watch hockey than football. The only experience I have with hockey is, as a child, we had an air hockey table and I loved playing there. I know that doesn't really count, but still. :)