Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 5--

On this date, 15 years ago, I was contemplating my last day of singleness.

On the whole, it's been an amazing and very quick 15 years. I am very lucky. If only my wife had known what she was getting herself into...

Off we go to celebrate for a couple days and take in a play along the way. Back in a few days, folks. Hope you're all enjoying the summer.

(Oh, and Ella IS still alive--we chatted yesterday (actually Monday--since it's after midnight now) and I was reassured as to her continued existence.)

Oh, and we had a 3.7 earthquake here today--but I was driving at the time and so heard about it from my family when I got home. The joys of living on a fault line...

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to come yell at you about the picture thing, but now I feel obligated to wish you a happy anniversary.

DAMN YOU.

In retaliation (and because it's funny), I give you... uh, this:

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=643

Chin up.

Berkeley G. said...

Congrats on the anniversary. Sorry to hear about the earthquake, but glad everyone is okay.