Friday, December 24, 2010

Final Video Advent Calendar Entry - For December 24

Since this is your December 24 Video Advent Calendar, it's the last one, but I can't post just one, so I'm offering a variety of clips in this final installment.

First, although I posted it not that long ago, this is an amazingly well-done spoof of movie trailers.




I'm a big fan of the Improv Everywhere musicals in mall food fairs or grocery stores, or their simultaneous freeze of a few hundred people in Grand Central Station. This is a flash mob that pays homage to MC Hammer's cool pants and his cool dance moves.



I am a fan of all things Simpsons (thus the title of this blog) and this is one of the best homemade Simpsons intros--"The Estonian Version"



Dustin is one of the visitors (I think) to this blog, and a pretty funny and creative guy who plays the werewolf in this Twilight spoof.



That's all for now--hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a great start to 2011.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for a very pleasant holiday interlude that I personally have enjoyed very much. Although I'm in disbelief over the flash mob- I never knew that many pairs of gold lame pants could be found in one place.

Merry Christmas.