Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's that time of year

...when there are lots and lots of concerts and performances going on. This is a clip from an excellent music concert at my son's school a couple of weeks ago. (He's on piano in this one.) I've always liked this arrangement of Ode to Joy--now they just have to add some movement to complement the singing.

My daughter won't be attending her concert tomorrow--she wasn't feeling great this afternoon, and as we were on our way home a bit early from school, my wife called to tell us my father-in-law had just passed away.

It's a bit tough at this time of year, and hard on the kids to lose a second grandparent this year, but he was ready, and there will be lots of family and love around the next while to comfort my mother-in-law.

More clips and stuff to come soon, I hope.

No comments: