Wednesday, November 18, 2009

not going to get there

17 thousand something on nano and less than two weeks left--I'm not going to finish. Ah well, I made it once.

Rain's been crazy here for a few days, and lots of flooding--up island is particularly bad.

Way too much to see this time of year--accompanied students on Saturday to see the CCPA show, then this Thursday's our murder mystery, Friday night we go to the revue put on by the band kids, then next week it's the dance show (daughter's in that one) on Thursday night, then Saturday there's a matinee at Langham Court that one of my students is in, and then a community variety show my son's playing in that night. The following week he has his band concert, and then a few days later is in another local concert. After that I'll be taking kids to another CCPA show, plus one of my students is involved in a St. Luke's show I should see in December as well.

It's kind of fun, though, as well.

No comments: