Friday, January 05, 2007

CCC is back

I used to have all the Cynical Career Counselor posts on a page of their own; after some discussion with Nylon, we thought it best to remove that page, while we go over/edit them with the idea of doing something more eventually.

I like having a page out there though, so I'm putting a sampler collection online--14 of the 74 posts, which I suppose I'll change up from time to time.

Here it is.

On a different note, thanks for the kind thoughts those who contacted me or who I've chatted with in the last day or two. Things are going okay--the next several days will show us how successful the surgeon was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just my computer, but when I clicked on the link it said "Error: This Page Cannot Be Displayed." That said, I think it's great that you've got a page dedicated to that. Those are hilarious! I hope your wife is doing good.

j said...

Thanks, BG--

I had an extra "http" in the link somehow--normally I check things over but shortly after I posted it, our power went out for a few hours in yet another windstorm.

I'll probably email you about your question in the previous comment as well.

J.

Anonymous said...

Being that I'm several days late on this, I hope you have since gotten good news on your wife's condition.

Anonymous said...

J--

Hope your wife feels better. I respect your decision to put CCC back. it will help us in the long run when it coems time to do publcity we can say this was a web site first. People love web sites that run int books.

Alexis