Friday, October 20, 2006

Quotes without context

Quotes from today: (I might have said a few)

"Maybe if the bishop hadn't spent all the money on racehorses you'd have a theatre"

"So when he woke up after the vasectomy he said his wife wasn't there but this student was standing by his side, so it was a sign from god"

"He cries. That's his shtick--he cries"

"Then they had sex in front of all the other kids at the party"

"Dude, your student teacher is hot"

"Which of your friends haven't you made out with?" (awkward pause) "That's what I figured."

"Then she asked me why I put the sewage in my classroom"

"Yeah--that's the guy who was the cop on that Beachcombers show. You don't? You're so young"

"They're just jealous of me 'cause I have a tiara"

"Not like just you're gay--she's sincerely gay"

"You know what my entire drama supply inventory is? Three lights and two hammers."

"Who hasn't seen her naked?" "Not anyone in this room, now"

3 comments:

quinn. said...

And what a grand day it was.

Not one to be forgotten any time soon.

sandrine said...

oh wow.

I don't know how all this happened, but I love days like that.

Berkeley G. said...

Wait, these are real quotes that were actually said to you?