Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another installment...

...of random quotes I've heard recently in my little space at work (none of them spoken by me, I assure you):

"If I ever become a hooker, I’m not a person--egg me."

"I’ve lost so much respect for you for egging a hooker."

"If that hooker met you in an alley she’d stab you for the 15 cents in your pocket."

"We’re not soulmates any more--deep down inside you’re a hooker egger, and I’m not."

"Asian Mike is good at customer service and that is going to be your downfall"

"I’m going to go donate blood to starving African vampire children"

"I don’t have any grandpas--I deserve a death."

"They’re definitely not rapist glasses; they’re pedo glasses."

"C’mon, throw me a F--in bone, Miniputt."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. I want to work where you work.