Thursday, April 05, 2007

An embarassment of tickets...

Yes, I'm spoiled. We leave for London on Saturday morning, and the tour company has provided Blue Man Group, which I wasn't all that thrilled with but my son wishes he could see them, and Wicked, which we're thrilled about.

Today I was able to add good seats for Guys and Dolls (which will be interesting considering we just did the show ourselves) and Les Mis.

Then about a week after I get back my family and I are off to Vancouver to see Stomp, and then on the first weekend of May I'm taking a group of 40 to Vancouver to see a touring production of Chicago.

Still have no idea what show I'm doing next year, though--I wish people wouldn't ask me almost every day...

3 comments:

Gina Thompson said...

very jealous at the moment...

ella m. said...

You DO leave first...I don't like you at the moment.

(I'm still in the homestretch of my countdown.)

Berkeley G. said...

I hope you have a fabulous time!